External Canister Aquarium Filters, 200GPH/300GPH/475GPH, Media Included
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
* Compared with traditional in-Tank water filter, HIRO Aquatics external canister filters are less invasive, leaving more tank space, and make it easy to change and adjust media.
*It equipped with Lift Lock Clamps that securely locks cover in place. Simply lift to open for easy maintenance. It also features built-in flow stop ball valve that stop the water flow easily without disconnecting hoses, eliminating leaks and mess.
* The FCA-800 Series filter is ideal for aquariums from 20-50 gallon (100L-200L). Pump performance is 800L/Hr. Unit measures at 7.8''X7.8''X14'' and weigh at 9lbs including accessories (without water).
* The FCA-1200 Series filter is ideal for aquariums from 50-70 gallon (200L-300L). Pump performance is 1200L/Hr. Unit measures at 7.8''X7.8''X17'' and weigh at 11lbs including accessories (without water).
* The FCA-1800 Series filter is ideal for aquariums from For aquariums from 70-100 gallon (300L-400L). Pump performance is 1800L/Hr. Unit measures at 11''X 11''X18'' and weigh at 16 lbs including accessories (without water).
* Two baskets of media are included. The first one is the bio Sponge that optimizes the colonization of beneficial aerobic bacteria, which is essential to keep the tank clean, healthy, and odor free. The second one is Bio Ceramic Rings, which is also called Biological Bacteria House, it allows the encouragement of various helpful bacteria and provides strong biological purification. You may also DIY your own media by removing the pre-packed media bag and installing the new ones.
As for model# FCA-1200 and 1800, one more basket is included with activated carbon bag that rapidly adsorbs dissolved pollutants from water including yellow-brown tint, toxins, chlorine, most medications, and some heavy metals.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED
* Motor Head X 1 pcs
* Canister House X 1 pcs
* Media baskets X 3 pcs (with media)
* Inlet/outlet Nozzle with Flow switch X 1 pcs
* Inlet Bar X 1 pcs
* Inlet net X 1pcs
* Outlet U shape Bar X 1 pcs
* Outlet Spray Bar X 1pcs
* Suction Cups X 4 pcs
* Hose X 2 rolls.
One year manufacture warranty and 30-days money back guarantee.
Free lifetime tech support from GA, USA
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!