Aquarium Stainless Steel Scraper Cleaner with 5 Blades, 19.5 in length
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
It is an ideal tool to remove the algae away from the tank. Blades are soft that never damage the glass surface.
Each order includes a scraper (15'' scraper+ 4.5'' extension rod =19.5 in total long) with five blades.
It is easy to install. Please make the blade dry every time when you finish cleaning to ensure a long life-span.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED
* a 15" scraper
* a 4.5" extension rod
* Five blades
* This scraper is only suitable for glass aquariums and fish tank, Never use it on plastic or acrylic aquariums.
* Do not use on dry surfaces, please rinse pad with tap water before and after each use for long consideration.
* Do not use a stainless steel scraper in high concentration saltwater, saltwater contains chlorine, which is corrosive to metals, including stainless steel.
* Please keep it away from the children as the blades are sharp.
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!