2 oz Cup of Java Moss, Live Aquarium Plants, Shrimp Betta Habitat Decor Plants
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
Please understand that upon receiving, it is normal that little moss inside of the package may turn brown because it get squeezed by other moss from the outside during the shipping. As long as most part of the moss is green, it will grow eventually.
All about Java Moss
Java moss is a common aquatic plant used for decorating fish tanks and aquascaping. While considered an invasive species in the wild, java moss can be maintained in a tank. It’s considered a great plant for beginners since it is easy to grow, compatible with most fish species, and low maintenance!
Java moss is relatively easy to install, grow and maintain and it’s almost impossible to kill it. It will attach itself to many different surfaces including gravel, driftwood, rocks and commercial decorations.
If the moss grows too thick and dense, and water can't reach the middle sections, it can start to turn brown and dislodge from whatever it's attached to. So please remember to trim the moss regularly and don't apply too thick portion onto the stone or wood.
Adding Moss to Your Tank
* Drop the moss on top of the water if you want it to float.
* Java Moss likes to grow in a place with good water current.
* Tie the moss to driftwood or a rock if you want it to adhere to something. Please refer to the last image.
* Place the moss between 2 pieces of plastic mesh to make a wall or carpet.
How to care Java Moss
* Trim the moss on a regular base with a clean pair of scissors.
* Replace the moss if algae start to grow on it.
* Cut off pieces from the moss if you want to propagate it.
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!