13 stems, 3 species live aquarium plants. Red Ludwigia+Water Sprite+Mini frogbit
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
Combo package of 13 stems, 3 species.
What are included:
* Red Ludwigia Pulastris X 4 stems (3-5 inch)
* Mini Water Sprite X 3 Stems (3-5 inch)
* Floating Mini frogbit X 6 stems (1-2 inch)
The package values $25.00, while it is only sold at $19.99 now and includes free Domestic USPS first class shipping.
All about Ludwigia Palustris
* This plant is an easier to keep compared with other red aquatic plants.
* Adding some colors to your aquascape, the leaves can be red, gold, or orange, depending on tank conditions.
* To make them grow healthy and show bright colors, high lighting and nutrient levels are required. CO2 are not required, but it will help the plants grow robustly and show ultra red coloration.
* Best planted in mid-ground or background as each stem can grow up to 20 inch.
* Propagation is easy by taking cuttings from the main stem of the plant and replanting into the substrate.
All about Water Sprite
Water Sprite normally grows fast. In small open aquariums it can grow out of the aquarium and form beautiful surface leaves. The finely branched leaves are very decorative and provide good contrast to other leaf shapes. In good light Water Sprite grows fast and helps prevent algae by consuming large amounts of nutrients. This makes it a good starter plant in small aquariums.
Growth rate: High
Height: 15 - 30+
Light demand: Medium
CO2 : Low
All about Amazon Frogbit
* Amazon Frogbit is easy to care for and fast growing. It is great cover for shrimp, Betta’s and shy fish setups. It is also a good pond plants as it provides the shade for fishes and easy to propagate.
* It can absorb the harmful nutrition thus controlling the algae and improving water quality.
* It is an easy plant for aquarium beginner, no CO2 needed.
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!