HIRO Aquatics 1.3/2.3 Gallon Nano Tall Rimless Aquarium/Terrarium, Low Iron Frameless Fish Tank, Extra Clear with Floating Air Style
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
This Nano low-iron rimless glass tank/container with bottom-up floating air style, designed and crafted by HIRO Aquatics, provides you a good opportunity to create an unique and stylish aquarium or terrarium on your desktop. It is good for raising betta fishes, shrimps inside and also it can be used as a 100% leaking-proof plant terrariums or paludariums if you choose to purchase with a full coverage lid. (Please choose the lid option in the dropdown menu)
BOTTOM-UP DESIGN - A Modern & Sleek design provides you possibilities to create an Unique & Stylish aquarium, paludarium, Wabi Kusa or terrarium, with a feel of your little underwater world is floating in the air.
EXTRA-CLEAR GLASS - Built w/ low-iron glass, also called extra clear glass, it can increase the flow of natural light, making your aquarium look much brighter and seamless than an aquarium made of regular - green/blue tint glass.
PREMIUM QUALITY- Glass thickness is 5mm. Each edge is glued by Heavy-duty silicone, and each tank has passed the leaking-proof test.
SUPERIOR FOAM PACKAGING - Each aquarium is packed carefully with a tight and superior foam packaging, providing not only a safe transportation for this fragile product but also a hassle-free shopping experience for you.
----------------------Lids options are available ----------------------
* Partial coverage lid - it comes with three acrylic clips. With it covered on top, there is still little space left for you to put on a hang-on filter or hoses.
* Full coverage lid - it doesn't come with any clips as it just simply lay down on the top of aquarium, no space left for filters as it is designed to keep a 100% humid inside, so it is ideal if you want to create a terrarium with tropical plants.
----------------------Two Size options ----------------------
Model- ET15A, 1.3 gallon - 15cm X 15cm X 25 cm (5.9 in X 5.9 in X 9.8 in); 5 mm glass thickness
* Partial lid size - 13.5cm X 10cm = 5.3 in X 3.9 in
* Full lid size - 15cm X 15cm = 5.9 in X 5.9 in
Model- ET20A, 2.3 gallon - 20cm X 20cm X 25 cm (7.9 in X 7.9 in X 9.8 in); 5 mm glass thickness
* Partial lid size - 18cm X 15cm = 7.1 in X 5.9 in
* Full lid size - 20cm X 20cm = 7.9 in X 7.9 in
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!