New Version - Nano Aquarium Cleaner Kit/ Long Nozzle Water Changer for Nano Tanks
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
It is a new upgraded version of Nano tank cleaning kit
WHAT WE UPGRADED
- Add a flow clip that control the water flow easily.
- A bigger size operation bulb that has more powerful suction.
- Add a duckbill shape nozzle to enlarge the suction area and to prevent tiny particles blocking the tubing.
This mini water cleaning pump kit is ideal for cleaning mini/Nano fish tanks or small betta fish tanks. When you use a normal-sized water changer to clean the small fish tank, you will find that when you haven't started to clean, the water has been completely sucked away. Because the size of a normal size water changer is too large for a Nano tank. While this mini water cleaning pump kit includes a thinner water tubing (1/4 '' ID) transports water slowly (Max Flow Rate is 0.4 Gal/min), preventing messy accidents and leaving you enough time to clean the Nano tanks and get rid of fish droppings.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED
- Tubing (5.0Ft) X 1
- 10'' Plastic cleaning straw X 2
- Straight Quick-Connect Adapter X1
- Operation Bulb X 1
- Flow Clip X 1
- Duckbill Nozzle X1
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!