Live African Water Fern / Bolbitis heudelotii, Aquarium Plants
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
* Each order includes a small portion of rhizome with 2-3 stems on it. You may simply secure it on a wood or a stone (not included) with fish lines (not included).
* This plant prefer the water with PH of 6-7.5. If the PH of water in your tank is too high and above 8, the plants probably will melt and die.
* Bolbitis prefer to be placed in areas of an aquarium that experience higher flow rates.
* CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth
All about African Water Fern
African Water Fern / Bolbitis Heudelotii African Water Fern is a well known variant of Bolbitis which originates from the tropics of West Africa.
It is a slow grower like other Bolbitis and best grown secured to a piece of wood rather than planted direct in the substrate. Additional CO2 seems to boost growth and it grows best in a rather shady position.
This species is often used as a midground specimen plant in tropical freshwater aquaria. Propagation is from divisions and cuttings from the rhizome.
Propagation is by division of the rhizome. It is a slow-growing plant.
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!