VENO Classic Aquarium CO2 Regulator with Single Gauge, One Bubble Counter
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
* Please note that his regulator doesn't include a solenoid valve, so it is a 24 hours running regulator. It fits North American CO2 cylinder with CGA320 adapter.
* Made of premium aluminum with blue coating, this regulator has a fine tuning valve that can precisely control the CO2 output and also has a bubble counter that can easily set 1 bubble for every 2-3 seconds.
* One single gauge clearly display the working status of the CO2 system. Leaking gas or excessive pressure is clear at a glance.
* Build-in Check Valve is included to prevent water flow back into the regulator and CO2 cylinder. Maximum Inlet pressure- 1500 psi. Maximum outlet Pressure: 1-45 psi.
- Size - 2.5 in (W) X 3 in (D) X 4.1 in (H)
- Weight - 11oz
- US standard CGA320 connection
*One Year Manufacturer Warranty, Free Tech Support from Atlanta, GA.
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!